At heart, we are a church that worships and serves God. Together, we seek to grow in relationship with Christ, live authentic Christian lives, and care for the needs of others.
- God’s Word, the Bible as God’s authoritative narrative of His creation and His relationship with people and His action in redeeming, restoring, and reconciling the world to Himself.
- Worship as a whole-life expression of the church community to God, to one another, and as a witness to the world.
- Vital Spirituality that is Holy Spirit-led and grace-oriented for us as individuals and for our community as a whole.
- Prayer as a foundation of all spiritual growth and ministry.
- Biblical Community as the interdependent relationship of God’s people based on God’s Word and His work in our lives.
- Reaching and Discipling all peoples of the world through personal, corporate, and cooperative initiatives that demonstrate and declare God’s love and plan of salvation.