Grant Memorial is a place where people are invited to consider the claims of Christ, encouraged to become fully devoted followers, and given opportunities to make His Name known.
- God’s Word, the Bible as God’s authoritative narrative of His creation and His relationship with people and His action in redeeming, restoring, and reconciling the world to Himself.
- Worship as a whole-life expression of the church community to God, to one another, and as a witness to the world.
- Vital Spirituality that is Holy Spirit-led and grace-oriented for us as individuals and for our community as a whole.
- Prayer as a foundation of all spiritual growth and ministry.
- Biblical Community as the interdependent relationship of God’s people based on God’s Word and His work in our lives.
- Reaching and Discipling all peoples of the world through personal, corporate, and cooperative initiatives that demonstrate and declare God’s love and plan of salvation.
Available Files to Download
To download, right-click the file and select "Save link as".